Kitchen Staff (Prep Chef/Line Cook)
Completes all assigned prep work. Responsible for maintenance of station. Maintains product presentations, product quality and cook time standards. Practices sanitary and safe food handling at all times
What we're looking for:
- Team player; it takes a team to keep our kitchens moving
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills required.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years old
Duke's delivery drivers have become essential components to our business given the current state of affairs. Our customers feel comfortable in knowing that we are able to deliver their food while respecting their concerns regarding quarantining and social distancing.
Delivery drivers spend the majority of their shifts on the road, requiring reliable transportation. We are looking to onboard someone with a friendly and courteous attitude.
- 18 years or older
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid Vehicle Registration
- Valid Automobile Insurance
You must have a safe driving record meeting company standards and access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery. You may not have any conviction for DUI or Reckless driving. You should be able to use a mobile device and have the navigational skills necessary to locate addresses within the designated delivery areas.
General Job Duties for all Employees
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Package to-go orders
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Drivers will receive compensation in addition to cash tips and other gratuities earned during shifts.
We are looking to recruit individuals for coverage during the following shifts:
Weeknight Shifts from 4 pm - 9 pm
Weekend AM Shifts from 11 am - 4 pm
Weekend PM Shifts from 4 pm - 10 pm